Monday, November 22, 2010

I herd u liek mudkips!

Hey friends!

Got some great shows with Youngblood coming up to tell you about!  If you haven't yet, check out Youngblood on facebook.

December 4th, we'll be at the VIP Lounge off Eagle School Rd. in Martinsburg, WV.  This will be our first show at VIP, so we hope to see our rabid Martinsburg fanbase out in droves.  VIP has great food and reasonable drink prices (and Yukon Jack, my favorite, just sayin').  Show runs from 7:30-10:30.

December 17th, we're back home at Eli's Bar & Grill from 9:30-1.  Eli's is on Lola Way near the intersection of Payne's Ford Rd. and Kelly Island Rd.  We'll also be Eli's showcase band for their 2010 New Years Eve Party, so mark your calendars now!

On a side note, I'll be working on a Christmas EP that I'll post on my facebook music page, so "like" it, and you'll get it as soon as it's available.

Thanks babes,
See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment